How to shop & place an order?
Do I need an account to place an order?
I have forgotten my password: what should I do?
How do I receive Springkode email updates?
How do I place an order on your site?
- Choose shop on the top navigation menu.
- Choose an item you like, by browsing through the items available or filtering for a specific item.
- Select the size of your item and click ‘Add to cart’. Once you have finished adding your items, proceed to checkout by clicking ‘Checkout’ on the top right of your page where the total sum of your cart is.
- Carefully fill in the checkout details regarding billing, payment and delivery information.
- Once your purchase is confirmed, it will be carefully prepared and shipped to you. We’ll be sure to keep you updated every step of the way.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Where can I find size & fit advice?
Can I cancel or make changes to my order?
Which currencies can I shop in?
When will my card be charged?
What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa Electron
- Multibanco (Portuguese payment method)
- MBWAY ( Portuguese payment method)
Will my personal details stay safe?
Product availability & authenticity
Are you going to have my size again?
Can I reserve an item to buy later?
Are Springkode items authentic?
How will my order be packaged?
Shipping, taxes & duties
How much will I be charged for shipping?
Do you offer same day delivery?
When will I receive my item and how can I track delivery?
Can I collect my order?
Will I need to pay taxes and duties?
What is your returns policy?
How do I book a free collection?
How do I package my item for return?
- Place any unwanted items with original packaging inside the protective SPRINGKODE box.
- Remove the logistic label that was originally outside the box
- Replace the original logistic label by the new return label that we sent you inside the box