Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- If an item has a Springkode security tag or other tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Due to hygiene and public health issues, the products belonging to the product category “Masks” cannot be returned.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
We are pleased to offer a returns service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy, for the exact amount that was originally invoiced for the shipping of the products. If you use our service, in practical terms, we will deduct this amount from the return refund, transferring you the value of the merchandise but retaining the original shipping costs.
Our return service is made available to you through one of more than 65.000 pickup and drop-off points that our logistic partner has all over Europe.
Your returned item must arrive at the Factory address it was originally ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the Factory it was originally produced location within 14 days.
To start a return process:
- Go to 'My Orders & Returns' in your Springkode account and select your order
- Choose a return ‘By courier’ and select the item(s) for return
- Confirm your pick up address and a convenient collection time
Please note: Our service for returns pick up at the same price it was originally shipped to you is limited to the same country your order was delivered to.
What happens next?
Prepare your package with the returns documents enclosed in your order. Here’s how:
- Attach the Return Label, and a signed Return Note if you received one, to the outside of your Springkode box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the Springkode box and leave it open for the courier to check the contents.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.
Cancelling an order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you choose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the Springkode partner(s) you ordered from.
Please view our Terms & Conditions for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our Customer Service Advisors for assistance.